The website https://danielaursache.com/ may be used in accordance with the terms and conditions listed on this page.
We wish to make to the users of this site known that the site administrator will make all reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy and confidence on the site. Our company reserves itself the right to bring changes in the content of this website anytime, without prior notification to the users.
“Terms and conditions”, convey the fact that: “our site” means the site danielaursache.com, through the “site administrator” we understand SC Newborn Photography SRL, having tax code 39711610, registration number J10/794/2018, based in Bucharest, and “user” means any person who visits and wishes to use the website.
In case of noncompliance with these “terms and conditions”, the user has the obligation to leave and to stop accessing the site.
The user accepts that the functioning of the Site may be affected by certain objective conditions. Accordingly, the administrator of the Site can not be held responsible neither for any information from the Site content including, but not limited to text, images, blogs, nor any other activity related to the use of the Site, as well as legal effects deriving from these data.
Users understand and accept that the Site administrator is absolved of any liability in the event of any stoppages, interruptions, errors, malfunctions in the operation of the Site.
Terms and conditions for workshops and mentoring sessions
These terms and conditions form the agreement between you and Daniela Ursache.
By booking this workshop you sign into this agreement.
The payment confirms your spot. It is non refundable but the place can be transferred to other attendee if you are not able to attend the workshop.
In the unlikely event that the workshop is cancelled, you will be notified as soon as possible and any fees or deposits received from you will be refunded. Please note that any travel or accommodation costs will not be refunded for cancelled courses.
Attendees are not permitted to use images taken at the workshop for commercial purposes. Image usage is strictly portfolio use only (website and online).
Attendees must credit Daniela Ursache Photography when posting images on social media.
Attendees must not film or record the workshop at any time without permission.
Daniela Ursache is not responsible for any personal injury or damage to property arising from incidents occurring at the workshop venue.”
With regard to this information, the protection of personal data as required by law no. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of such data, completed and added, and the law no. 506/2004 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector, the Site administrator will manage personal data provided by users safely and only for the specified purposes.
We inform you that personal data that users provide to the administrator of the website are processed in order to provide optimal services. By entering the Site/form/contact programming or any other way to take charge of such personal data, the user declares that he agrees all personal data to be included in the database of the Site manager and give its unequivocal consent that all personal data to be stored and used for:
- marketing activities by receiving information messages or trade email messages;
- transmission of emails/posts informative and non-commercial purposes with regard to promotions and discounts.
This Site collects the following information from its Users:
- email address
- IP address
- first and last name
- phone number
- Company name (optional)
- Street Address
- Town / City
- County / State
The reason we request these data is to allow us keep up to our various requests, either regarding our products or services, or in regards with the exercise of your rights concerning personal data collected and processed through the Site.
We will not distribute to users/customers’ data to third parties, except in the following cases:
- with their agreement;
- if it is necessary to forward information about the User before offering the products or services he/she has requested;
- if it is covered by a legal provision to share personal data to the authorities or public institutions;
- in order to resolve certain legal situations, individual safety or public security; If the company is acquired by another company or becomes insolvent.
In accordance with EU Regulation No. 679/2016, those registered as persons concerned, have the following rights in relation to personal data collected and processed through the site:
- the right to be informed
- the right of access
- right of rectification
- right to opposition
- right to request deletion (right to be forgotten)
- the right to request restrictions on the data processing
- right to porting
- right not to be subjected to an individual decision
- right to address the complaint to the supervisory authority.
Users may exercise any of these rights by completing an application and sending it by email to email@example.com or communicating it by phone at RO: +40 737 133 777.
The website https://danielaursache.com uses own cookies and third-party cookies to provide users a better experience and services tailored for the needs and interests of each User.
Cookies are small text files sent by the server to the browser used to access the site. Each time the site is accessed, the cookies are transmitted back to the server browser.
Cookies are used for authentication and for retention of users’ preferences and advertising. Cookies do not contain any executable codes, which are just text files which they cannot carry out any operation. They are neither spyware nor viruses, although some computer antivirus and anti-spyware can detect them.
Cookies are of three types:
- Essential: these cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website and cannot be disabled. These cookies do not store any personal identifiable information;
- Performance: they allow us to count visits, traffic sources, and to be able to measure and improve performance of your site. They help us know which are the most popular or less popular pages and to monitor the performance of the site;
- Advertising: they can be set on our website by our advertising partners (Facebook, Google). They don’t store personal information directly but also identifies the browser that you use for accessing our site. If you do not allow cookies, you will not receive advertisements from our site.
Any browser allows you to accept cookies or not. Disabling and refusing to receive cookies may make some sites unusable or difficult to use. Also, refusing to accept cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive/see online advertising on behalf of the website visited. Any browser offers the possibility to change your cookies settings. These settings are usually found in the “options” or “Preferences” menu.