WORKSHOP BIRKENAU, GERMANY
January 21- 2022
NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP
Lecturer: Daniela Ursache
Duration: 9 hours
Time: 9:30 am – 6:30 pm
Participants: Limited to 6 students + the host
Studio address: Mumbacher Str. 13b, 69488 Birkenau
The full price of this workshop is € 650 and it includes coffee and muffins.
This 1-day newborn workshop aims to help the participants to understand and implement the area of newborn photography. Whether you are a beginner or an intermediate/advanced photographer – this course will offer you the essential elements in order to create newborn artistic portraits.
During the workshop, we will spend a whole day together (9:30 am – 6:30 pm). We will have three babies as our models and you will be able to use the resulting images in your portfolio.
In addition, after the event you will have access to a private Facebook group along with other photography lovers. There, you will receive permanent support, critique, advice, etc. You will also have access to posing & editing videos.
For other details, you can send a mail to the following address: email@example.com
Note: There must be at least 5 attendees in order for the workshop to take place. If the minimum number of participants will not be met one month before the workshop, it will be cancelled. You will be notified as soon as possible and any fees received from you will be refunded.
- Photo session preparation
- Prop and wardrobe selection
- Camera settings
- Natural light vs. Studio Light
- Wrapping techniques
- How to get best angles for prop shots
- How to get many looks from one set up
- Beanbag posing
- Easy Transitioning
- How to get best angles for beanbag shots
- Newborn safety
- Parents preparation
- Post Processing
- You will be able to take photos and use them for your portfolio
- You will receive the Photoshop Actions that I created and that I work with
- 9:30 am – Introduction, Photo session preparation, Camera settings;
- 10:00 am – The first model arrival
- 12:30 pm – The second model arrival
- 2:30 pm – Break for Lunch
- 3:00 pm – The third model arrival
- 5:00 pm – Hands-on practice with StandInBaby posing doll
- 5:30 pm – Post Processing
- 6:30 pm – Hugs and farewell
- DSLR or Mirrorless camera which you must know how to operate in full manual
- 50mm or 35mm prime lens
- laptop (optional)
- ipad or a notebook (to write down what is more important)
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions form the agreement between you and Daniela Ursache. By booking this workshop you sign into this agreement. The amount is non refundable but the place can be transferred to other attendee if you are not able to attend the workshop. The remaining 50% workshop fee must be paid at least 3 weeks before the class. Attendees must agree that all the informations learned at the workshop are strictly for personal use and you will not resale the knowledge gained during the workshop.
50% DEPOSIT, Full price